ContestCentral is your complete guide to international online contests
ContestCentral is published by Lina Fernandes, contest addict och internet junkie.
If you want to advertise with us contact us
Credits for information and photos
This site is researching and reviewing contests and giveaways which are adminstered by third parties. We do this as a service to our visitors
and at the same time help organizers of contests to reach a broader and relevant audience for their campaigns.
Information we show about individual contests/competitions is based on what we research directly from the organizer.
Wherever available and possible we will also show the terms and conditions an organizer applies for the particular giveaway for full
transparency to our visitors and to allow them to make an educated decision before joining a particular contest.
We show icon sized images representative for the contest to give our readers a picture of the prize given away by the organizer. The copyright
for the original image is with the organizer of the particular contest.
For illustration we also show images from the following sources
Make sure to check the Creative Commons Licence
We are individually screening and rating all competitions that we list on ContestCentral.
In the initial evaluation of any competition we try to judge whether it is a legitimate competition that
gives out the prizes as promised and complies with all relevant rules and regulation.
We also check if the contest is open to international participations from people worldwide.
Many giveaways are only available to entries form a particular country so we need to filter those out for you!
Only competitions that pass this first screening are listed on our site.
Each competition is then rated by us and the rating is shown on the individual competition pages.
We use a five star system where five stars is the maximum rating and no star the minimum. You do not usually see
any no star rating on our site because those competitions we do not even bother listing at all.
When we rate a competition we are looking at many factors including
- is the promotor a well know brand or a company that we know personally?
- did we list their competitions previously and have they properly announced previous winners and give out prizes?
- does the competition have clear and valid terms and conditions that are easily accessible?
- do they comply with all rules and regulations?
- how big is the prize pool?
- how many winners are there? and what is the highest and average value of the prizes?
- how attractive and original is the prize?
- what are the chances of winning for our members?
- how easy is it to enter? competitions that are a pain to enter get a lower ranking, those who are fun a higher rating
- how attractive is the competition page?
- did we get positive feedback about the competiton? or even negative or complaints?
Each competition is rated individually and the factors are combined in one rating. If you are a brand and have questions
about our ratings please contact us. The rating is meant to be a guidance to our members and one of the most important
contributions to the rating is actually our members' feedback. A big brand does not necessarily need to score higher
than a small one. And even a blogger running occasional competitions can rate well if her or his competitions are
genuine, creative, fun and worth joining for our international members.